• Écouter

I am working at my spouse's business

The following information applies if you regularly contribute to your spouse’s business activities.

Pursuant to the law of August 2, 2005, on small and medium-sized businesses, those who regularly contribute to their spouse’s craft-making, retail, or private-practice business must choose a status and declare it to the business registration center (centre de formalités des enterprises/ CFE). If you are involved in the farming business, your status application must be submitted to the MSA.

This means that spouses accrue their own retirement pension entitlements.

For personalized information based on your pension schemes, please log into your pension account.

You can also use this account to :

  • access your career history
  • and estimate your pension entitlements